Thank you for attending the Alabama Rural Health Association’s 2021 Annual Conference on September 9-10, 2021. This page contains resources and presentations from the conference.
Click here to download the program booklet, which includes the agenda, exhibitors/sponsors, and speaker biographies.
Day 1 (unedited)
Day 2 (unedited)
Chat Box text
- Supporting Medical Education Reforms Through Data and Local Advocacy for Rural Pipelines – Dr. John Wheat
- Get IT. Understand IT. Feel Confident in IT. – Ed Lawrence
- RHC Provider Relief Funds and Cost Reports – Mark Lynn
- Patient Centered Medical Home Advantages with Alabama Medicaid – Kate Hill
- Improving Access to Behavioral Health Care Utilizing the Project ECHO Model – Susan Griffin
- New Program Supporting Primary Care Physicians in Rural Communities – Dr. Bill Coleman
- Medicare Update – Areka Freeman
- Value Based Care and Humana’s Efforts on Social Determinants of Health – Patty Hardy