Thank you for attending the Alabama Rural Health Association’s 2020 Annual Conference on September 10-11, 2020. This page contains resources and presentations from the conference.
Click here to download the program booklet, which includes the agenda, exhibitors/sponsors, and speaker biographies.
Day 1 (main session, unedited)
1:15 Track Sessions
Community and Student Track: Launching Virtual Care: Technology, Connectivity, and Security Needs for Telehealth Programs
2:15 Track Sessions
Rural Health Clinic Track: Rural Health Clinic Panel Discussion
Day 2 (main session, unedited)
- Maximum Use of Advanced Practice in Rural Health Settings
- Launching Virtual Care: Technology, Connectivity and Security Needs for Telehealth Programs
- Provider Recruitment and Retention Practices
- RHC Compliance 101
- Using Telebehavioral Health for Opioid Prevention in Rural Communities
- Using Technology to Improve Medication Adherence in Rural Diabetes Patients