Thank you for registering for the 2022 Alabama Rural Health Conference on April 14-15, 2022 at the Embassy Suites in Hoover (with full virtual access). This page contains resources and presentations from the conference.
Click here to download the fully conference booklet, which contains agenda, speaker bios, sponsors and more.
- Stroke and Health Literacy in Alabama
- Risk Adjustment and HCC
- Opportunities for Alabama Students in Rural Health
- Addressing the Suicide Crisis Among Our Youth
- The Blueprint for Optimizing Your Telehealth Network
- Strategies for Lowering Preterm Birth Rates in Alabama
- National Rural Health Update
- Baldrige Quality Improvement and Lean Six Sigma Concepts for Rural Healthcare
- To learn more and register about the upcoming Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt Course, click here.